View Single Post
jupiter
inactive account

Old 11-01-2010, 11:28 AM

I think it's just a combination of my unwillingness and forced hand that puts me in such a bad mood during those times. So I'm touchy and I don't like to be bothered or micro-managed and I'll go off on other family easily. Same with all of us, I think. My father wants decorations, I don't. So I get them from the attic, set them all downstairs and he will take it upon himself to dictate where everything goes, how it goes, etc. But won't offer to actually set it up or clean it up. I feel bad complaining about it, though.

I was terribly yummy! I think I would have to be in the mood for it, though, because some of the tastes were a little muted or onion-like and it could just as easily make me love it as make me queasy. They give you these small dishes of things to eat with your meal like kimchee, some seaweed with sesame oil, tiny dried fish, sweet potatoes that were marinated in something, some tofu, and a couple other mystery dishes. They were just enough for a few bite-fulls. And then my friend had teriyaki chicken, and I had a boiled beef. I was sure I had made a terrible mistake when I ordered; I mean, boiled beef? Boiled meat? Boiled?

But it was so decadent! The meat had been marinated and was so mouthwatering and tender! It practically melted in your mouth!