View Single Post
Magnus
McQuade Boutique
NPC

Old 12-20-2008, 04:19 AM

Holiday Hangman! How to Play!

*smiles* Thank for joining us, we really do appreciate everybody who is participating and stopping by our thread!

The game itself is fairly simple, the goal is to guess the word or phrase first and correctly. This means that it must be properly punctuated as well. Below is an example phrase

_ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _

This is just gibberish, not an actual phrase. But when Vicktoria or myself post a phrase, you will then ask if a certain letter is present. Please do not post just a letter when you are guessing a letter. This can result in a infraction!

If someone guesses a specific letter and the letter does happen to be within the phrase, I will replace the blank spaces accordingly. If that specific letter does not happen to be within the phrase, I will add the letter under the phrase. This will distinguish correct letter guesses and incorrect letter guesses. Each time that Vicktoria or myself posts during a round, we will post the phrase with all the incorrect and correct letter guesses.

You are allowed to guess word or phrases as much as you like, as you are not limited to only one guess, whether its correct or incorrect.

Just to let you guys know, there will be lag with the amount of users participating in a round. Because of this, it may take a bit of time to make sure everything is updated and accurate. So please sit tight while we try to update each round to the best of our ability.

Last edited by Zweres; 12-22-2008 at 06:19 AM..