View Single Post
yanyan13
im holding somethin long & hairy

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-30-2014, 06:04 AM

I'll take art requests for photos of YOU in your kinkiest halloween costume! YES it's that simple! Just take a photo of yourself in your awesome halloween costume while holding a sign saying "I YAN" and i will draw artsu for you ^^

Some rules:
1) 1 person = 1 request, but I will lurv you forever if you can get photos of your friends to hold yan signs for me 8D
2) Please make the pics as not blurred as possible so that I may enjoy them to the fullest. *creepy wink*
3) skimpy costumes get a bonus 8D
4) skimpy costumes get a bonus 8D

What you'll get:
I'll draw half bodeh artsu of either your avatar, a character (w/ references), or you in that pic you posted.

I may put a cap on the number of requests I'll take, but only if I think I can't take any more requests.

If anyone is ok with their pics being posted on the mene fb page (and/or my fb page), just post IM FINE WITH HAVING MY PIC POSTED ON FB or something like that, along with your submission

FAQs
1) Do I pay with gold/itamz?
No, just pics. You can throw in gold/itamz if you feel like it <8D

2) Can I post photos more than once?
Yes but you only get to make one art request

3) Can I post someone else's pic and still get a request?
Yes but make sure to stick a note on stranger you're taking a pic of, saying I YAN cuz that's the point of all this. Also, RUN REALLY FAST after you steal that pic of said stranger. (or just ask permission, lol)

4) If I win a freebie artsu, can I still post photos and get to make a request?
Yes

5) Are you a real person?
No.

Last edited by yanyan13; 11-05-2014 at 12:12 AM..