View Single Post
Toni
road warrior

Old 05-16-2015, 05:20 AM

This is such a lovely idea! I keep meaning to start some kind of online journal, but never follow through, so maybe this will help get me in the habit.

Please feel free to talk in here, if you'd like. I'm going to try to post a little something about every day, plus the monthly challenge, too. Now here's just a little bit about myself and what you might expect to find in this thread.

I'm currently going by Toni online; the name is taken from SCARFACE's Tony Montana, who has kinda become my inspiration, except for, you know, the murderous druglord part. He's just got so much ambition and confidence, and I'm trying to add a bit of that to my own life, which has become kinda hectic and crazy from a lot of different angles. I'll probably whine about my family from time to time, and about school, and how frustrated I am, but I'm going to try to keep this focused on the good.

I'm a 22 year old woman, recently grabbed myself a girlfriend, coming to terms with the whole gay thing. Not easy. Lots of self loathing and mixed emotions. My instinct is just to run off and pretend to be straight because it's easier, but I'm gonna just hide in the closet until I can move off my parents' place and be totally independent instead. I honestly don't know how they'll react. We're in a very small, conservative town, and certain family members have told me to my face that two women kissing is the most disgusting, unnatural thing they can think of, so it's like "hm. yes. in the closet. forever. good."

ANYWAY! Enough of that. Let's get to the good stuff :D

Last edited by Toni; 05-16-2015 at 05:50 AM..