View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 12-15-2013, 06:11 AM

Miles twitched slightly, surprised, when the Prince grabbed his hand. He raised an eyebrow at what the other man said, but felt himself smirking slightly. Why the Prince wanted out of here, the palace of all places, Miles couldn't quite comprehend, but he was happy about it. This was getting him out too, after all. He followed the Prince down the corridor, letting out a sharp laugh when he heard the guards' shouts. "Come on, Prince," he spat, amusement lacing itself through his voice, "Better hurry up, or the guards are gonna catch us!"

In all honesty, Miles was ecstatic that the Prince had had this rather sudden urge to leave, wether it was crazy or not. After all, all Miles wanted to do was get out of the damned palace. Though Miles wanted to get out, because he was simply terrified of the thought of spending his life in jail--and he wasn't a fan of any of the palace men--but he couldn't figure out why the Prince of all people would want to leave. He had a glorious life here, didn't he? There was no fear of anything for a Prince--at least, Miles thought so--so why would the Prince want to go out into the oh-so-dangerous "outside world". He really couldn't wrap his head around the thought.

He quickened his pace slightly, his ears picking up the sounds of the guards' footsteps starting to get too close for his liking. Miles was now the one grabbing the Prince's wrist, forcing the Prince to go faster. At the moment, he didn't care if he was pushing the Prince too much; if Miles got caught now, he'd be put into that goddamned cell for kidnapping the Prince, when really, it was the other way around. Though, Miles knew that the Prince probably didn't have as much experience as he did when it came to running away and escaping, so Miles couldn't bring himself to make a snappy comment at the man.

Finally, they came towards a wooden door. With a huff, Miles swung it open, letting his eyes look over his shoulders to see how close the guards were. Still too close.

"Gotta hurry up; they're catching up, and I'm not about to get caught," Miles growled lowly.

He let go of the Prince's wrist as he walked through the door and onto a balcony. Of course, they were high up. Quickly, Miles looked down, just to see if they could jump.

Well, we could, but we'd definitely die...if not break a bone or something he thought with a sigh.

He brought his eyes up once more, and saw a large tree. It's branches were a bit too far to reach, but if he jumped, Miles was sure he'd be able to grab onto it. "There," he nudged the Prince, "I'll jump onto the branch closest, then I'll help you. You gotta jump though, ok?" Without waiting for a reply, Miles climbed onto the railing of the balcony, looking behind him once more to see that the guards were almost caught up. He quickly jumped onto the closest branch, hanging onto it with his hands. He could feel the bark cut his palms slightly, but he payed it not mind as he pulled himself up into a sitting position on the thick branch. He scooted as close to the edge of the branch as possible, and outstretched his hand to the Prince. Of course, if Miles wanted to, he could simply abandon the Prince right now, but he decided against it. Something about the Prince had caught Miles' attention, so he wasn't about to let the Prince go.

"Jump now, they're about to catch up," Miles said hurriedly. Sure enough, the guards were only a few feet away from reaching the door. "I promise you won't fall. If you wanna get away from this place, then you've gotta jump."