View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 01-06-2016, 10:13 PM

Corellia huh? "Never been there." Enzo had done quite a bit of traveling but oddly enough he had not made his way to that planet. There were plenty of places that he had been throughout both the core and the outer rim. At times he thought about the magnitude of ambition that the Emperor had to have wanting to conquer all of the galaxy. It was awe inspiring.

Enzo was momentarily lost in thought when he noticed Shal approaching them.

"What are you two over here talking about?" Shal asked in a condescending tone.

"Nothing that concerns you, since you asked so kindly." Enzo spat back as he took a step in his direction a dangerous aura emminating from him. Shal instinctively reached for the blaster at his hip, but almost supernaturally Enzo's hand was covering the grip of the blaster before he could grab it. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" he told the twi'lek with no hint of malice in his voice.

"Perhaps we should talk later in private captain. I would like to get to know you better. Something about you fascinates me." He glanced at Shal and removed his hand from the blaster before maneuvering around them both and heading towards the back of the ship. Part of him wanted to go investigate the cargo hold for himself to see what they were lugging around but he wasn't sure he could locate what he was looking for quickly and quietly. He would just have to wait. Instead he chose one of the vacant rooms and threw off the robe that he wore over his armor and pulled out his blades to practice his form. This would keep him busy for a while and clear his mind.