View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 01-06-2016, 11:40 PM

Shal scoffed. "I don't think you should trust him but I'll do my best to keep the boys in line and not cause any problems for him. I just hope we don't regret this later" he said honestly. It was hard for him not to worry though when Tela said she had a bad feeling about things. She was usually pretty accurate whether she realized it or not. Shal left and went back to be with his men again.

-------

Enzo was settling into his form, both swords gracefully weaving and arching through the air. His footwork was smooth and the swords seemed to sing a song. It was a song of death on the battlefield for whomever was unfortunate enough to meet him in melee combat. As he practiced his swordplay his mind reached a state of calm. He could feel the buzz of life thoughout this ship. Even though he was technically blind, he could see all of them even though he wasn't trying to look. The Force sustained him and he could feel it all around him. He had no formal training in the ways of the Force but he was familiar with it and he used it both consciously and unconsciously in his day to day. It guided him naturally and in doing so he felt that it was the Force that had drawn him here.

There was something about Tela. She was special in some way. He didn't know if she was trained in the Force or just sensitive in the way that he was but she radiated with it's energies. Also there was something else. Maybe more than just one thing. There Force was heavy on this ship. A clash maybe? Something here was strong enough for him to feel when he consciously was aware of it but subtle enough to evade awareness otherwise. He couldn't tell the nature of this thing but whatever it was, it was of the Force and that was the only truth he knew.

Emptying his thoughts he went back to his practice but now with renewed vigor. His combination was now longer, more swift, and deadlier. The song of the swords whistled through the air as his body shifted and glided through the spacious room.