View Single Post
hillary84
(・・^^^^^)~~
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 01-07-2016, 01:48 AM

Tela walked out of her ship and saw a person in a cloak in the shadows. " Don't shoot. " She said to her crew and walked toward the figure. " Who are you and where is my contact?" Tela demanded since she knew the figure wasn't the person who she had spoken to.

" Captain Jerrick. So glad you are here. Now don't be alarmed. I have a deal that you would be foolish to turn down. " The shadowy person said and walked closer. His employer wanted these holocrons badly since he was a very powerful man.

" What sort of deal? Where is Vorrick?" Tela demanded.

" Detained. His contacts on Nar Shadda are keeping him busy. My client is a very powerful man. He wants your shipment but only certain crates. Though you'll be payed triple what you would have been getting. "' The human male said. His client had ties to the Empire and wanted those Sith holocrons. The man could sense the force flowing strongly through Tela Jarrick and was willing to make sure she stayed alive.

" What about my buyer ? Won't he cause trouble for me?" Tela asked.
" No. He's been paid well not to. " The man said.

" Fine. I'll take the money. " Tela said and knew she had little choice. This man had darkness surrounding him and was afraid.

Last edited by hillary84; 01-07-2016 at 03:04 AM..