View Single Post
Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 03-04-2013, 03:02 PM

Hey there, welcome to my quest thread.

I'm Antagonist, though some may know me as Fading Existence, 飛段, and/or Nightmare back during my name changing spree. (which hopefully won't be happening again for a while, name changing's getting expensive )
I go by Nisty, Anta, Ant, Auntie, Nimmy, Dan, Fading, Fadey, FE, or whatever you want to call me, as long as I know you're referring to me.

After nearly four years on Menewsha, I've finally decided to open up my own quest thread. My ultimate goal is to get the Pot of Gold and all 2007 Valentine's Day event items. Those alone amount to way over 700,000g, not to mention the commons that I plan on eventually getting after I finish my EI quest. Hopefully with this thread, I'll be able to keep things a bit more organized than they previously were inside my head, and therefore be able to make more headway in achieving those goals.

EDIT: After over three years of hiatus, I'm back! And have more items than ever to quest after

Updated list of items in the following post under 'Contribution Items', 'Event Items', and 'Mennies Items'.

Last edited by Antagonist; 11-06-2018 at 07:11 AM..