View Single Post
Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-03-2014, 06:02 PM

Nate opened his mouth to respond, to say that 'yes he could stand it was alright for him to be left alone now' but he didn't get it out. The jerking motions of being lifted was only part of it though, the physical impossibility. The strange tone was what truly caught his voice.

There was annoyance. Abundant and dripping out of the other's mouth like honey. It was practically spat in his face. But there was a softness, a strange tenderness that wasn't quite there before. Almost like he was actually a little bit concerned.

That thought alone caused Nate to snort out a chuckle.

He shook his head at the mention of a hospital. "No...no I should be fine," he grumbled, sniffing slightly. He didn't want a hospital. Something about being wanted by the authorities caused a natural aversion to the buildings for him. He'd deal with this himself. He always has.

He froze at the mention of being turned, when bell-boy leaned in and began to talk in the languid tone a lover might use. Though far more half-assed than that really. Nate sneered.

"No that wouldn't be a good idea I think," he grumbled, placing a hand on bell-boy's shoulder and gripping. "The last guy who had his teeth in me said I tasted like mud before--" he stopped, sucking in a breath, memories flitting through his mind, blood and viscera staining a forest floor, a man's waist with his legs still wobbling like noodles underneath skewered to a tree branch, "...well really I don't think he's walking around much anymore..."