View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-19-2017, 06:07 PM

Chapter One:

This was a time of war and peace at the same time. Mutants and humans didn't get along nor did either side really wish to try fearful of the future and reactions of each side. Humans would have both good and bad they wanted to help or kill the mutants. Mutants had the x men or brotherhood or even a neutral part that didn't want any part of either side. Some lived in the sewers as others lived hiding out in the city. It was never safe for either side or anyone out there. Not with those who wanted power or control over it all.

Professor Xavier and the other teachers were watching the news. Rane also known as Enna was outside meditating to ignore all the negativity. She could do a lot of damage to anything around her if she didn't keep her emotions in check. Jean was sitting across from her meditating as they were trying to link their powers and share information as well as feelings. Enna, until recently, kept things quiet about how the future would unfold if Jean and Scott got together. Now that Jean broke it off with Scott, he was almost a lost cause and she was hurt by the response as well. Enna sighed standing up "I can't do this right now, keep meditating and see if you can feel the life forces around you. I'm going to take a break and go for a walk or nap or something." Enna knew Jean understood she (Enna) was worried about Scott. Lately he hadn't been up for leaving his room or the training room.

Enna walked past Kurt who seemed like he was waiting for something. "Hey Kurt, you okay?" Enna felt like a counselor to everyone but if it helped them she didn't mind even if it tired her out quite a bit. "We're getting a new recruit today, just waiting for her to show up. The professor says she isn't like anyone else so far that has come here. Seeing as we have a lot of students here, I'm really curious to who it is." "Alright have fun, introduce us later. Hey have you seen Cy lately?" "Either his room the training room, but I think he's in his room this time." Ahna nodded heading to Scott's room saying "Thanks, Kurt."

Kurt noticed the weather was changing, school would be starting up soon as autumn was rolling in. Leaves were changing colors slightly, it was just the beginning after all and the breeze felt amazing against his skin. More like fur, this image inducer only hid what he looked like not what he would feel like. Fuzzy and soft which is how he liked it.

Enna took a short deep breath as she found his room with his door opened a crack. She peeked in not knocking this time as she normally didn't. His room was a mess and he was sitting on the other side of his bed on the floor with his head hung low. Enna walked in not making a sound closing the door locking it. She walked over to where he sat while moving around things. Her light blonde hair having a bit of a golden tint went to her waist as she kept it down today instead of usually in a ponytail. "Scott?" Enna asked as she knelt down next to him, his glasses were in hand but they were broken in half which made her realize he wasn't going to either wake up or open his eyes. If he did he'd have a brand new window or do for his room.

Enna placed her hand over the broken glasses in his hand using her powers of energy to rebuild them fixing them. "There" picking them or so she tried, he held tightly onto them telling her "Leave Enna" Enna had learned to love the one in front of her after the other two broke up, it didn't start out as a crush. At first she thought they'd be best friends or brother and sister or cousins. But not like this. "Scott, what's wrong?" "Leave" "Make me" she sat on his lap refusing to move "You're not any stronger than myself and the other so far other similar to my power level is ...her. So truthfully you can't make me even if you tried. Now open your eyes." Scott was silent while she spoke but refused to do as she said, he would wind up hurting her and he knew that. However she knew something he didn't, he couldn't hurt her unless she wanted it that way.

"I'll hurt you...I don't want to drive you away...not like I did with..." Scott stopped talking but was surprised when Enna wrapped her arms around him holding them both close. "You cannot hurt me, Scott. I am one with Enna, the bird of energy and life as well as healing. I can teach you to control your powers so you can see without those shades. You don't need them, you don't need her. You didn't hurt her. Destiny got in the way of things and yeah...it didn't work out. I am sorry about that, but I cannot change anything. So please, look at me."

(Gonna end this post here lol should be long enough)

PurpleBox: >.> I got carried away. I wont be on until tomorrow night.

Last edited by Immy; 08-19-2017 at 06:52 PM..