View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-21-2017, 02:34 AM

10:30pm here. Midnight at the latest but everytime i say that i stay up till like 3am. I'm re watching evolution realizing I need to tone down maturity levels here. Almost 11 by the time I post this.

Kurt led her to the sink whispering "We don't want to stay too long, Tab's up to something, and it's usually not good." Kurt whispered as he started the running cool water in the sink. "Here you go, nice and clean." Kurt said with a cheerful expression as he could over hear the others talking. Except Kitty and Rogue which meant Bobby was complaining to Amara about Tabitha's bad habits getting them in trouble again.

Within this time Rane had been able to convince Scott to open up to her, they still had school the next day and she was going to make sure his first day back was going to be worth it. She even got him to get up and go for a walk after they picked up his room some. "Come on, stud." Rane spent time healing him ever since his break up and Jean moved on going out with Angel. Angel Worthington that is, the son of a politician which seemed to be helping mutants out in many ways but only minor ones. Scott walked out of his room with Rane by his side who seemed to walk close to him as they passed by Jean and the professor. Slipping her hand into his she smirked giving Jean a bit of a glare. It wasn't either of their faults they ended it and its not like anyone cheated on the other. However, she couldn't help it which is why their powers never got along.

PurpleBox: forgot the ping.