View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-15-2017, 04:18 AM

PurpleBox: only pinged you to apologize, I'll make a post its up to you if you still want to. If not let me know or don't. i get it. I get busy during holidays amongst personal problems. I go through a lot emotionally since I really don't leave the house. But I'll try to do what I can.

Kurt chuckled in a sort of way about the running into walls at night comment. Though he figured if it was sarcasm it was also a bit true and would make sense. Kurt walked her to the living room leading to the front court yard, her parents were now gone, and the professor was elsewhere about. Dr McCoy was teaching the students how to use defensive moves in order to keep their partner safe while the one attacking could launch an attack that would be non-damaging. It was Bobby (attacker) being protected by Jubilee and on the other side was Amara (attacker) with Kitty (defense). Though it was an odd combination seeing as bobby was ice, jubilee was fireworks, amara was lava, and kitty was a phaser. "Do you want me to tell you who is who? I can even explain what they look like if it helps." Kurt suggested as he rested on a nearby pillar or where one used to be that is.