View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-14-2015, 12:01 AM

The brunette shifted from his seat and went to snatch toast from the table, filched it more like. He glanced at Klaus for a brief moment. "Tomorrow, it'd be nice to have fruit and syrup covered waffles. I'll help out." Statement and offer made, Everard waltzed away. He avoided the twins, and headed for the newest arrival at Alptraum Iluza. He couldn't quite remember her name ...

He hissed under his breath as he caught his mind trying to delve where it had no place. "Hey, little mouse!" Everard looked at the new girl. "Get your breakfast and come sit with me. No use just standing around, especially when Klaus is the one cooking."

Eyes weighed on her liked the ocean, pulling her gaze up to find out who was watching her so. She offered a weak smile to the teal haired man she found looking at her. Rosie got distracted when a messy haired young man walked into the tent, saying hello to everyone. Maybe she could go sit with him.

She watched as a floating book hit him in the head. Rosie giggled and slipped from her seat, very carefully. She was definitely going to sit with him, even tough she should have been pretty much horrified by what she was seeing. Instead the petite woman was already starting to feel at home.

When she walked over, she found herself standing beside someone nearly her height. He was smaller then her too, and had cute fluffy ears and antlers. She smiled. "Hi. My name's Rosie." She looked at the other pale haired man. "I'm going to be spending a few days here, before visiting the other circus so I can compare them and decide which one to join." She laughed. "Even if I already kind of like this one a lot." She just had to go to the dark circus, for information.