View Single Post
girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 10-30-2008, 05:57 AM

@Winter Wind; Thank you for stopping by sweetie, I'll get your card in a bit! I'll probably do yours and a couple more if anyone else stops by. Since it's about to be 2AM and I have to work tomorrow. : x But you should totally spend some time with your cards. I have a small collection myself, and they say it's always good to sleep with your deck of cards the first week or so when you purchase them. So they can get your energy and vibrations. Treat them like a baby, I so mean it. xD But yes, I agree I love tarot reading. I've been reading the cards since I was fourteen, and my passion for it has yet to cease. :3

@Smellerbee; You're very welcome sweetheart. :3 I'm very happy you enjoyed what you got! If you would like to learn more about this method and the tarot in general, I promise to include a list of reading material later tomorrow. I have a wonderfully long list of recommendations.

As for all that is interested in learning the Tarot, any books regarding the cards by Mary K. Greer are pure genius. "Tarot For Yourself" is practically my tarot bible. :D