View Single Post
Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-06-2015, 03:35 AM

07.05.2015 :: Sunday

Just an ordinary day really. My brother and his family came over and celebrated the weekend with us. (My pregnant self and my parents) I actually got myself out of bed fairly early, went shopping with my mom, came home and took a nap.
Now growing a baby takes lots of energy and I was already spent. Lol Enjoyed the rest of the evening with my family, did a few errands and now prepping and preparing for the really busy day tomorrow. I am T-minus 13 days until my little boys due date and I have a boat load and a half of things to get together for school/work. >.< Yikes! It's really crunch time. And my schooling paperwork has to be done and submitted by the 22nd! I'm a little bit of a stressed mama-to-be to say the least.

The "sperm donor" finally decided to message me today for the first time in quite some time to see how me and "his boy" are doing. That's a whole other story for another day.

I think I have finally gotten all the baby things I need. Yay me. I only have to set up the pack and play, but I'm sure I can talk my dad into doing that for me since I'll do that when I get home from the hospital. No reason to do it before. It doesn't take forever to set up Lol

Current goals:
~Get all school things situated by the end of the week 07.10.2015
~Continue to put something that I'm thankful for daily in my thankful jar. (I'll admit it's been lacking and that makes me sad, but I try.)
~Have a healthy baby. Hopefully naturally and unmedicated.
~No issues with breastfeeding.
~No issues with cloth diapers.
~Get custody/child support junk sorted out and arranged.
~Sort things out with work. If not, find a new job.

I also want to try to at least post in here weekly after my son is born and to keep up with things on Mene. But that is just a want not really a goal.

Last edited by Veno; 07-07-2015 at 04:44 AM..