View Single Post
Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-13-2015, 08:24 PM

07.12.2015 :: Sunday

HA today was interesting. I slept most of the day. On and off with naps. I've been so drained as of lately and then I've started swelling up on top of that. 1 week left to go until my little one is "suppose" to be here. Lol watch him be late. I've been making sure to keep up with the movement. The heat here in Florida is absolutely blistering here lately. I don't know how I've survived all the past summers, but this one - being pregnant and all - has been entirely brutal. Even in the pool yesterday the water was like 89 degrees and it was still like swimming in a hot bath it felt. The Braxston Hicks contractions have been more frequent but still nothing to even make me believe I might maybe be in labor. Lol If I'm anything like my mom I'll probably be in labor for 2-3 days (with the last 12 hours being pretty yucky with contractions) but that's okay. I've waited this long, and the journey is almost over. At least this stretch of it. Lol I've been doing a lot of reading up and watching help videos on youtube about how women make it through natural childbirth and the techniques they used, so I'm going to try to remember those. But of course you never know how it'll go once that pain sets in. I do know that I can do this. Pain and all. That I wont give in to the pain and get an epidural.

I kinda am starting to think Finnley is going to be a Leo instead of a Cancer. He's got until the 22nd to be a cancer. LOL My mom is shooting for a Leo, so of course you know my luck she will get her way. - Long as he's not born on the 26th I'm totally okay. I would rather him NOT share the birthday with my ex fiance. Uck.

I have to admit I've had a really lucky and really smooth pregnancy up until a couple days ago. I just can't get comfy, my hands are swelling, and my hot flashes are even crazier. Not to mention the PGP - Pelvic Girdle Pain it's been really rough. It was later in my pregnancy so I haven't been worried about the waist band for that. Or the wrist bands for the carpel tunnel. It's been uncomfortable but nothing I can't handle. <3

Now we're just waiting on those lovely contractions because everything else "ingredient" wise is all set for go.