View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-27-2017, 10:43 PM

~*Julius Casterwill Holeria*~

Julius walked a bit longer until he stopped as he heard the nurses and doctors making their way over. He couldn't help but smile towards the young girl. He was happy to hear that she didn't feel anything. Looking through his dark haired bangs, watching as the doctors and nurses had a wheelchair and made sure it wasn't broken. It wouldn't be long until he turned his head back to Rosemary, listening to her said she shouldn't have been up high on a windy day. Julius looked back up towards the building, since she said up it might either her room window was open and she leaned out too far or she was on the roof. Nonetheless, it was still very high for a young human.

Once the doctors were around and had the wheelchair ready, Julius gently placed her into the chair. He felt comfortable holding her, but she had to return to her room. He took a step back as the doctors made sure was ok. The king remained silent before he was spoken to once again, not by the doctors, but by the girl he saved. She had asked if he was leaving. That was a good question. Julius had found his vessel, but he didn't want to force it onto her. She looked like she needed to rest first. Leaving not would be ungentlemanlike and unethical. Julius just smiled towards the young woman bowed his head. "Don't worry, I will be with you. I shall be in your room when you are comfortable." He said with a smile on his face. His head was low and a hand on his chest. Watching Rosemary being rolled away.