View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-19-2014, 12:38 AM

Ilyas watched the boy struggle under his grasp before finally relaxing. Still, the prince held his captive tightly, not trusting him not to bolt at the first chance that presented itself. “If I wanted someone dead, I’d hire a professional,” he said mockingly, “Not some scrawny boy who can’t pick a pocket without getting caught.” Glancing about them, Ilyas realized that they were far too exposed for his liking. Hauling up his captive, he dragged the boy over to a nearby alley so they could have a bit more privacy for their “negotiations”.

“Now, you seem like the type who gets around, sees things and hears rumors that might be of value to certain people. If you can provide me with the information you’re looking for, I’ll let you go, and maybe even give you a few coins for your trouble, now what do you say?” Ilyas looked the boy in the eyes. Though he was a bit scruffy, he couldn’t help but notice the life in the street rat’s eyes. Though his life might be tough, it was clear that he truly lived it. The young prince couldn’t help but feel a tinge of jealousy over this boy’s freedom in comparison to his own lavish yet boring existence.