View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-06-2014, 11:29 PM

((I'm sorry if it takes me a post or two to get back into character and into the story!))

It seemed he wasn't stupid enough to actually let her go. That was annoying. Sophie would have to figure something else out. She listened closely to him though, about his employer and how they wanted her. Who was his "employer" and what the hell did they want her for? Her treasures! Well, she wasn't going to share them.

Suddenly, the sunburned wonder was lunging at her. He'd almost caught her off guard. Almost. Sophie dodged him the best she could in the situation, falling to the ground. The orb rolled out of the bag and away from Sophie, but she scrambled to get it. It was her shiny thing! While she'd managed to get her hands on it, back on her feet, and just out of striking distance, she was too worried about the orb being cracked, to run off.

Before Ryan could reach her again though, the deep green orb that she held in both hands, burst into a bright green light. She held it at arms length and turned her head away to shield her eyes. Why was it doing that!? After the light died down enough to look at, Sophie stared in awe at the treasure. It wasn't until the light died down enough, that she realized they were being surrounded by some of the palace guards. She hadn't forgotten how horrific their weapons had looked.

Sophie shoved the orb at Ryan. "He took it," she said, putting her hands in her pockets quickly so that he couldn't give it back to her. She took a step away from him as they pointed sharp things at the white haired man's throat. While the guards were busy closing in on him, Sophie sneaked away silently.

When she was out of the crowd, she gave Ryan a two fingered salute from her forehead. It wasn't her problem. And, if, he survived, there'd be no way he could find her when she hopped through a few more dimensions.

((I figured either Sophie would feel bad and help free him, he'd get away on his own terms and catch up, or he'd get away after Sophie was long gone and re-find her. What do you want to do? :)))