View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-16-2014, 01:58 AM

Island Contest Finale:
T
apio and [Wildcard]

I was originally just going to have this a pure "Wildcard" round, but thought you guys might appreciate having another island to play with.

Choose one island from the following:

Tapio
This tropical island is thick with dense, steamy jungles and secret gods that don't like their names spoken. The Tapi people are proud to be wild and in touch with nature. They unabashedly bare skin and rely on plant life as their main form of bodily adornment so they can blend in with the jungle. There are, however, trading ports where cloth clothing is more frequently used. Though supposedly dealings with pirates is against the law, everyone knows pirates will dock there and exchange goods. At the trading ports, their real-world equivalent fashion inspirations would be Polynesian, South-East Asian, and Indian (as in, India) - a lot of colorful sari and sarong type clothing.
Requirements: For this entry, you need at least one flower. You will also need something pirates would trade for. (Let me know what your Tapi is selling!)

[Wildcard]
If you choose to "wildcard" this round, choose one of the previous islands and make an avatar! If you tried a Merkhet avatar, maybe you want to try a Vile avatar for this round. You can even make a second entry for an island you chose the first time around, if you really wanted. (It won't dock you any points, but I will say it'd be more fun to see you take on an island you hadn't done yet!)
Please don't forget to say what island you're representing. "Wildcard" won't tell me anything. I'd have to guess. D: And what if I guessed wrong?
Requirements: Read the requirements on the round you're going with.

Please fill out this form and post it to the thread to enter this contest:
Code:
 [SIZE="6"]★[color=#5ADB28]I[/color][color=#64D12E]s[/color][color=#6FC735]l[/color][color=#7ABE3C]a[/color][color=#84B443]n[/color][color=#8FAA4A]d[/color][color=#9AA151] [/color] [color=#A49758]C[/color][color=#AF8D5F]o[/color][color=#BA8466]n[/color][color=#C47A6D]t[/color][color=#CF7174]e[/color][color=#DA677B]s[/color][color=#E45D82]t[/color] [color=#E45D82] [/color][color=#DA677B]F[/color][color=#CF7174]i[/color][color=#C47A6D]n[/color][color=#BA8466]a[/color][color=#AF8D5F]l[/color][color=#A49758]e[/color][color=#9AA151] [/color] [color=#8FAA4A]E[/color][color=#84B443]n[/color][color=#7ABE3C]t[/color][color=#6FC735]r[/color][color=#64D12E]y[/color]★[/SIZE]
[b][u]Username:[/u][/b] [Your username]
[b][u]Island Represented:[/u][/b] [Which island are you representing?]
[b][u]Commentary:[/u][/b] [Need to explain something else about your entry?]
[b][u]Image:[/u][/b] [Your entry here.]

What you need to know
:
  • Submissions are accepted until the end of the event.
  • If your entry does not fit the requirements, it will be disqualified. Please read the requirements carefully.