View Single Post
Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 01-12-2010, 04:35 PM

Does anyone think the same thing will happen to the Host as what happened to Twilight? I talking about once the movies came out EVERYONE was in love with the book. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to love books, I just think that people with love this book for the wrong reasons... Just because its another book by Stephenie Meyer. All my friends that I told to read the book thought it was about vampires, were really upset that it wasn't and didn't read after the first chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysiumFate View Post
Ach. She's coming out with two sequels for this???? The Host ended perfectly with no loose ends for me. What on earth is there left for the woman to keep writing about? How much she wants to reap money from crappy sequels, maybe?

I guess I can't shoot it till I see it though. I hope she doesn't ruin The Host. It's so much better than Twilight can ever dream to be.
I totally agree with you. The book ended perfectly - granted it was kind of open ended and I would like to hear more about Ian (<3) - why should she feel the need to write sequels? (besides being a money grabber.)