View Single Post
Magnus
McQuade Boutique
NPC

Old 01-27-2023, 04:12 AM

I think Time Capsules are important. They are memories with strong feelings that transport us through time (hopefully to a happy place!) But without new memories we would have nothing to look back on when we step into the future.

So… Let’s make some new memories!

(10 Points) Effigy Adventures... It's hard these days to not experience loneliness. But there are ways to combat it! Take for instance the wonderful NPCs here in Menewsha! Take your favorite Menewsha NPC and create a real life representation of that NPC. It could be a doll, or a mechanical construct, perhaps even made of twigs and leaves! *chuckles* As long as it is a recognizable Menewsha NPC, it counts. Take that Effigy and show us what a day looks like between you and your best effigy friend! (Much like a date, you must create your Effigy and organize/document with picture or video the best day ever of two besties hanging out)

(8 Points) – Together Forever… Memories are often best shared with others. Where are you headed this week? Who with? Doing something fun? Hoho! I don’t need to know these things. But if you are making some memories with someone, record it through some medium or another, something that you could and would want to share here on Menewsha. Get creative! Montage… Time lapse… Cute paper cutouts of your avatar and all the places you visit!

(6 Points) - Don't Force It... Making new memories can be difficult. The important thing is to not force it. If it can be helped... Do your best to make an unforced memory with at least 2 other Menewshans. It probably will end up being forced... But that is alright. It is after all, the point of this challenge. It is supposed to blow up in your face! (This challenge can be shared with at least 3 people. Imagination required and encouraged!)

(4 Points) – Fancy Fortifications… Some memories can be a little bit scary to remember… Show us how you protect yourself from them by building a fort! Pillows and blankets or wood and leaves, it’s up to you how you want to build it. You must be able to fit at least half your body inside. Finally, take a picture of you with your legs sticking out of said fort to share on Menewsha. Please remember to include your username somewhere in the picture!

(2 Points) – Loving Life… Hoho, life is quite an adventure no? Often in our everyday lives we can be stuck in the past or lost in the future when all around us is a moment that can still bring a contented happiness if one but looks hard enough. Create an avatar that illustrates the following statement: “I have everything I
need to live a full, happy life.”

Enter your MAKING NEW MEMORIES tasks by pasting this form into the thread:

HTML Code:
[B][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I have completed a MAKING NEW MEMORIES task![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Description:[/B] ( describe your entry if needed. )
[B]Link or image/text:[/B]

Last edited by Magnus; 02-11-2023 at 08:31 AM..