View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 05-28-2014, 12:48 AM

There is nothing wrong with your existence
Ambrosia found herself baffled by this sentence. It was the last thing she'd expected to heard from anyone, she certainly couldn't believe that she'd heard Yamato say it. That strange warmth from earlier come to her again as she continued to hold onto his arm, suddenly stuck, focused on him. As he replaced their drinks with alcohol she felt something move down her right cheek. She reached up drawing her hand away from his arm momentarily and brushed whatever it was aside before looking at her hand. Water? From her eye? The doctor called these things tears, she'd seen it, maybe once or twice, when talking to him, he reacted strangely to certain things she had said. Tears were formed when something saddened a person, at least he explained it that way, but then he went on to say it also happened if the person was happy. Though sometimes it was just because the eye had been irritated by an outside source since it was rather sensitive.

Putting it all together, she realized that what Yamato had said had made her happy, he'd said something that had made her unconsciously happy. She wiped the remainder away with a paper cloth before holding on to Yamato's arm again, she was silent again, but still that warm feeling permeated her,
"For shame, Hatsuharu Yamato, making a young lady cry." A voice spoke up nearby, his accent was definitely that of a Britannian, the leading representatives of the Midland forces, a suave and sophisticated demeanor surrounded the brown-haired individual, deep brown eyes staring at them as he grinned, "You shouldn't take your frustrations at the failure of your little group out on such a beautiful creature.." The man added, he took an opportunity as Ambrosia set her glass aside to grab her hand and kiss the top of it, however he then pulled his hand back sharply, giving the woman a strange stare as he rubbed his fingers, in that instant she'd reflexively tried to crush his fingers in sudden panic, "My-my, quite the grip... Ah yes, allow me to introduce myself, Alexander Septimus, I oversee our Royal Guard and the Midland Knights, the same group that fended off your recent attack. Naughty-naughty." He offered with a smile and a wave of his better hand's index finger along with a disapproving tut-tut.

There was a man hanging close by to him, he had reddish hair and wore a similar uniform to the one talking. Both wore a white outfit, a lengthy coat, thin fabric so that they didn't get too hot, beneath that was a white dress-shirt of sorts and long slacks. The emblem of the Royal Guard was emblazoned on the back, a golden cross of St Peter, representing that they would throw away all things, event heir faith, to achieve their goals,
"Ah but alas, we are here on a little matter of business. the matter of your fallen comrades body. of course it is only proper we return the body after having dissected-" He smiled wryly, "-I mean, gathering the pieces for you.. A mission of goodwill with the diplomatic immunity that comes along with it," it was obviously meant to provoke, but he knew that it wouldn't actually work, he was purposefully and openly taunting the younger man.

Ambrosia had already begun to ignore the man talking to stare at the red-head. The other man was silent. Glancing occasionally at his charge but pulling an odd sort of face. he clearly wasn't happy to be here either. Besides the fact that it was an enemy nation and he had to play nice for now, especially around all these suits. She could see the intense look in his eyes, murderous intent, a monster that did better when unleashed from his chain. Though he may be dressed up at the time, he was far more threatening and dangerous than the one flapping his gums to Yamato, yet he wasn't even breathing a word.