View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-22-2007, 10:07 PM

About Nephila

Well hello there human. Ready for the insanity that is me? No? TO BAD! THIS IS NEPHILA! *boots you into the C'thulhu pit* Glory to the Old Gods. Those serpents, those choatic forces of the ever darkness! I'm am she who will not be named yet has many. The same she who was raised up on high and fell far below and told to mortals as if a he, the morning star, the light bearer, eternal mother of light that walks in darkness. . .
*snaps out of rp mode*

No...but seriously, I'm Nephila. Neph for short. ^_^ I'm a single mother and I live in an underground base located somewhere in Canada. I have a lovely daughter named Lilith Marie. I've enjoyed avatar sites now for almost 10 years. (that's a scary fact in itself) In my heart only two places have managed to touch are Menewsha and Kinsaki. The environment and people are wonderful at both sites.

I believe in my own spirituality based around a few very basic and scientific principles. That is Energy never dies, it just gets redistributed. I also believe that the earth herself has a large energy field that sustains us all. Therefore the electric charges in our brain, our consciousness has to go somewhere after it's vessel dies. I believe it gets absorbed into the earth mother, and we are re-born. Where? That is is up to your own self, as at the end of the day the only opinion that matters is yours. I'm also very close to my Celtic roots and the moon and the stars.

I enjoy drawing, sewing, fashion and make-up. Anything creative really. I also like things in there correct place. I'm not really as bad as some people imo but every now and then I do get accused of having OCD. I like things to look a certain way because I feel it's energy can effect mood if they aren't, kinda like fueng-shei but not. And I'll admit that I can be a bit Draconian at times with my beliefs.

I'm slowly starting to take on paid art commissions to support myself while at a part time job so I still have time to work on my art. The main bulk of my art is of an Erotic nature so I'm unable to directly share it with you. However now and then I do host auctions here on Mene to help out my quest.

I was born April 04 1982. My zodiac signs are Ares the Ram, a fire sign, and the Water Dog. My hobbies include Online gaming, Art, Horror and Sci-fi movies, Studying other cultures, Occult things, Cooking and a bit of sewing and poetry. My mules name is XxZombie.Mama.NephxX I also respond to Queen Christine which is something my old math teacher used to call me. Go figure. I was also on kinsaki as Nephila and used to play on gaia as LovelyBlackwidow. (like in 2003)

Last edited by Nephila; 01-25-2023 at 09:00 PM..