View Single Post
Smores
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 03-20-2012, 01:41 AM

Talon suddenly felt the grasp of Ryek's hand on his as he brought him upon his ship. Talon then felt the same hand pull away, but his eyes searched the crew for any signs of a fight. He would not be taken down by peons that was for sure. They would stand no chance - and he was confident in his ability to hold his own against this Ryek fellow. Though once again he seemed to smart to just fight him, when he can talk things out. Talon could not help but be glad about that.

Still he turned his head quickly to glance over at the women he had to watch over. He had caught the knights smile and nodded once again. "I trust you will protect her and the ship knight. Then we may discuss where you would like to be headed." He turned back to the captain by the name of Ryek who spoke of his superstitious crew. If his undead crew was under his control - they would have surely stood no chance. No man can fight with fear in his heart. Sadly those things would sooner rip everyone on each ship to pieces before helping anyone besides the damned spirits that were out for vengeance.

The seal huh? Talon had almost forgotten about that seal - which was honestly draining him of his life faster then he would admit. Even though he had only performed the ritual earlier today, it would have to be much sooner then later if he did not find a fix for those undead and undid that seal. Still that was a problem for later he supposed.

"Well then, what a lucky break." Talon smirked as he thought of this predicament, that frankly worked in his favour. "We have no numbers to start anything with you and your crew. So I assure you that nothing will happen on our end." Talon cracked his neck, sore from all this talking politely he had too do. If those spirits had not screwed things up the lot of them would be dead and he would move on with his life already.

Talon followed the captain to the room he was walking too and noticed that woman on the ship. "For someone who does not like women on his ship, you have as many as I." Talon chuckled, this woman was an elf to be sure. She smelt of elf, it disgusted him. "This elf woman, if you have no need of her can she die? I do not like elves at all. They disgust me really." Talon shot the woman a look of complete disgust. Those dam elves always rambled about his magic of the damned and their ridiculous earth magics. Too bad in a fight they were so dam frail, and died easily enough.

Ryek ushered him into the room and watched as the elf woman left. "Never mind then, she is gone." As he entered the room he smelled it once more, that dam smell of elf. "Dam, it wreaks of elf in here. How many elves do you have aboard this ship of yours?" Talons voice was less then pleasant, his hate for elves running deep to his native villages hate of them. "Is this a pirate ship or a refugee ship?" Talons voice was sarcastic, he could not even pretend to cooperate with that horrendous smell of elf in the air. Though it was not them to be honest, their energy just upset him. He wished the entire species dead to be frank.

"I figured you wanted something. We did not even get a chance to raid that place when my crew died on me." Talon crossed his arms, displeased that another elf was in the room. "You can raid it for all its worth as it has yet to be touched." Talon looked around the room for anything of magical quality. There was not much of it that called to him. So he turned his attention back to the captain. "I just need a crew. That is all." Talon did not want to do this forever, so he cut to the point of the matter.

"We both know a captain needs a crew for his ship. No way around it." Talon backed out the door and glanced over at the two women who were, in his eyes, his only crew. Making sure that they were indeed safe. He stayed in the threshold of the door, he felt no need to enter this room. Not to mention... that foul elf.