View Single Post
psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 09-17-2012, 08:10 AM

"Okay, thank you, Doctor. Will do." Felton quickly went into his bag and pulled out a set of gloves and slipped them on with ease. "If you would please allow me to touch you." Felton didn't wait for an answer as he gently grasped her hand and started to take her pulse. Good. A good pulse. He started to pull her arm up and looked at her whole arm. He placed it down and picked up the other. No visual signs of abuse or alteration. Felton took a stethoscope and placed it chest to listen to her breath and her lung functions. Very good. Very little mucus build-up. Felton took out a measuring tape and started taking down lengths of her arms, her legs, her torso, her chest, everything down to her ankles and wrists. He took note of her hair color, texture and length. Complexion, skin color, skin tone, every mole, every blemish, every thing. He took out a medical hammer and lightly bumped her knee. Normal reaction. Again. Good reaction time. The next. Very good, very good. So far nothing was amiss and there was nothing he could see that was wrong with her. Yet.

"Now if you would please take off your clothing down to your undergarments." Felton turned to the others. "You guys would probably want to do the same. Strip down to your undergarments so my examinations go that much faster." He turned back to Ana. "And as soon as you are done, I will need to take a blood sample, skin scrappings, hair and tissue, cheek swabs, and a urine sample. I'll also need to make a much thorough exam, so if you wish for privacy, please tell me now." Felton wrote all of his notations down on the pages that Palmer handed off to him. Quickly, this project has such a small window of opportunity.

Felton started to think of the things that Palmer had somewhat said the last dinner they had together. Enhanced? To what extent? Felton threw his voice to Palmer. "Doctor, how thorough an exam do you need? Full physical or general?"

Last edited by psymoski; 09-17-2012 at 08:14 AM..