View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 04-13-2015, 11:24 AM

Still drunk with the excitement of getting such a lush suite, Astoria couldn't stop smiling. She decided to go out and check out the rest of the cruise. She got out and saw Felix already out. He turned around at the sound of her door opening. "Hi," he greeted her. "I was waiting for you so we could go and check the ship out and stuff. How about it?"

Astoria considered it. "Sure, why not?" she shrugged. She walked with him as he seemed to be walking aimlessly. She looked at him with a mischievous expression on her face.

"So, "Ford", how's it going?" she asked, grinning. He chuckled and turned to her. "Oh yes, I forgot that we haven't properly introduced ourselves yet," he said. "Felix Newman, at your service." He bowed slightly, making Astoria giggle a little. Which was unusual for her. She never giggled.

"Astoria Wells," she said. "I hope I don't have to curtsy or anything because I have no idea how to curtsy."

Felix raised an eyebrow at that. "That's okay, I just bowed out of habit," he said. "So, where do you want to go first?"

"I... don't know," she admitted. "I didn't even know this cruise existed until yesterday, forget about knowing what's on it. Maybe you know better than I do."

"Then how about we go shopping?"

"You wanna go shopping?"

"No, I thought you might."

"I hate shopping," she said and frowned. She was too much of a tomboy to worry about how she looked as long as she didn't look like a banshee.

Felix chuckled at that. "Well, you'd be the first," he said. "So, how about we have breakfast? You hungry?" Astoria nodded and followed him as he led her to the cafe. On the way, she spotted Tom Hiddleston walking with a girl, possibly another lucky winner. She smiled at that. If she ever got to know him, oh, she would have so much fun teasing him with his role as Loki.

She turned to Felix. "You know, you look really different without all that makeup that you put on for your music videos," she pointed out. That was the sole reason why she hadn't been able to recognize him on the plane.

"Yeah, I've been told," he said and turned to her. "So, do you like me like this or with all the makeup?"

"Without," she responded, immediately. "I mean, you look nice in your music videos too, but... I like it better this way. " She smiled and looked up as they reached the cafe.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 04-17-2015 at 12:24 PM..