View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-09-2014, 04:42 AM

Graveyard

This is where the profiles of characters who have died will be moved to

Ryota the Earth Spirit's (Gaia) PartnerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilia

Ryota Shiro Nukimura
Played by [Kilia]
“Why can't we just live in peace?”

Nickname: Ryo
Species: Anthro Rabbit
Orientation: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single
Before You Met Your Partner
Hair: Black
Eyes: Violet
After You Met Your Partner
Hair: Black with various colored neon
Eyes: violet with green at the edges
Height: 5 feet 11 inches to the tip of his ears
Weight: 120 pds
Build: mesomorph
Markings: has a swirl design on his fur pattern that is in neon though the only neon green color he has is the tree design on his thigh

Personality: Ryota is hard to describe, it isn't your normal rabbit person, timid doesn't cut it because he isn't timid. He is quiet, likes to analyze things, fresh, lively, charming, grouchy once in a while, practical, and always interesting. He is someone who's constantly is reading something or working on something.He is also kind, considerate, and understanding, someone who will try and help or cheer his friends up.
Likes: Carrots, cooking, sweets, art, magic, cute things, books, singing, clubbing, dancing, drinking, and other things
Dislikes: animals that eat him, meat, things that suck blood, loud people, loud noises and other things
Why do you fight: Because without her I would not be who I am today.

Powers: The normal magical powers that wizards/magicians have, he doesn't need his wand for some of the magic that he can do but it is easier to do such things with his wand. He is rather fast considering the fact that he is a rabbit but it causes him to fall a sleep after he uses it which isn't always a good thing. He has extraordinary hearing which is why he dislikes loud people and noises.
Weaknesses: Gets very tired after using his abnormal speed and ends up falling a sleep for long periods of time. He can't really do anything with out his wand in his hand but what little that he can do with out it isn't enough to do anything to the person. His hearing can be impaired by loud people or loud noises which causes him to be unable to hear for a while with headaches.
Weapons: paintbrush (which is his wand also)
Clothing Style: a robe

History: Not sharing.

Extra: has a very distinct fur pattern but always wears clothes to hide it since the pattern is made by neon colors and his main fur is black, can also change into a human form but you rarely see him in it beacuase he prefers his rabbit demon form

Ovacinprilcia the Darkness SpiritX

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post

Ovacinprilcia
Played by salvete
“Are you scared of The Dark?”

Nickname: Ovacinprilcia
Appear to Be: Ancient
Real Age: Unknown
Species: Dark Element
Orientation: Unknown
Relationship Status: Unknown
Eyes: Red
Height: Fluid
Weight: Fluid
Build: Fluid
Markings: Slivers of red throughout body
Animal Form: Raven

Personality: Cold, antisocial, misunderstood
Likes: Spreading darkness throughout the realm, freezing temperatures, controlling others
Dislikes: Sunlight, Fire, Electricity
Why do you fight: For more darkness in the land

Powers/Skills: Manipulation of shadows
Weaknesses: Light
Weapons: Shadow Slaughter, Night Blindness, Possessing others and bringing them to the dark side
Clothing Style: None

History: Humans have always battled the dark. With the advent and invention of numerous light sources, the power of darkness has diminished considerably over the ages. Now, Ovacinprilcia is back with a vengeance.

Extra: Ovacinprilcia's human form has decayed into a fluid-like entity because the power of darkness coursing through its veins.

Akira the Darkness Spirit's (Ovacinprilcia) PartnerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391

Akira Hasegawa
Played by flamethrower1391
“You'll do anything to stay alive, even if it's against your nature.”

Nickname: Raven is the name my guild gave me.
Species: Human
Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: I have many relationships. The King and I have a mutual one. We both hate each...oh that kind of relationship. Nah, I'm not seeing anyone.
Before You Met Your Partner
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Brown
After You Met Your Partner
Eyes: Brown, but when she uses her powers, they go completely black.
Height: Five foot, six inches
Weight: 136 lbs
Build: Girlish, yet athletic
Markings: I have a tattoo from the guild I'm part of. If I showed you, I'd have to kill you.

Personality: I come across as cold-hearted. In my line of work, you can't be soft. I can be quite blunt about things as well. I learn human nature pretty quick, but am oblivious to matters of the heart.
Likes: Food, the thrill of adventure, and did I say food? I do enjoy sleeping under the stars.
Dislikes: The King, duh. I hate people who want things to change in the world, but just sits back and hopes someone else does it. The light doesn't bother me. It's not suitable for my occupation.
Why do you fight: I kill for a living. It's my job, but when people are out to kill me, well, I can't just stand by and let it happen. I don't care about anyone else in this world. Just me and my little friend. I'll kill members of my guild if I must.

Powers: I no longer make any noise when I move, and I can completely disappear into the shadows. I can also get two allies to attack one another. Lately, I've been working on trying to teleport from one shadow to the next.
Weaknesses: Light has always been my bane.
Weapons: I can wield any weapon ever created. I tend to carry at least one ranged, one melee, and whatever else I need for the mission.
Clothing Style: I normally wear a cloak or anything that'll cover my face. The rest is leather armor.

History: I joined the guild when I was 13, so I'm pretty good at what I do. Other than that, the past is the past. Nothing really to say about it.

Extra: I will do anything to kill the King. Even if it means killing other elementals and their partners.

Setsutarou - Akira's BrotherX

Quote:

Setsutarou Hasegawa
Played by flamethrower1391
“I must protect her.”
Quote:

Nickname: Setsu or as my guild calls me, Paragon.
Species: Human
Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single
Hair: Dark brown with some blonde streaks
Eyes: His right eye is blue while is left is a very pale purple.
Height: Five foot, nine inches
Weight: 165 lbs
Build: Scrawny, yet muscular
Markings: I have a tattoo of the guild I'm in and a strange marking I had received from a mage when I was younger.

Personality: I appear to be depressed or bored all of the time. I don't like showing my emotions to people. Only my sister and those who have been with the guild long enough know who I am. With them, I like to joke around and play pranks.
Likes: Some peace and quiet every now and then, food (who doesn't like food?), and probably a good long nap.
Dislikes: This King guy. What is up his, well, you know. Brussel sprouts are pretty gross and don't get me started on broccoli.
Why you hate or help the Elementals: My sister is one of those things, and she's the only family I have left. And did I mention that the King has a stick up his...oh I did? Well, it's a HUGE one.

Skills: I make some pretty good traps. I'm quite agile.
Weaknesses: You could say my sister is a weakness...and broccoli. I don't want to see that crap.
Weapons: I usually carry a katana, a couple of daggers, and tiger claws, but I'm not afraid to swap out a weapon or two if the mission calls for it.
Clothing Style: I wear leather armor with a mask over my mouth. On occasion, I'll wear normal clothes if need be.

History: My father was killed many years ago by one of the King's knights because he openly disagreed with the killing of innocents. It's not their fault they were born elves, elementals, and whatnot. At the age of 14, I joined the guild. Two year later, my mother grew sick and died. That was when my sister joined. A few months ago, I found out that she's been connected to an elemental spirit and everyone's trying to kill her. I have no idea where she is though. I've been chasing rumors in hopes of finding her.

Extra: I really, really, REALLY hate the King.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 06-09-2015 at 09:46 PM..