Thread: Mystery Daze
View Single Post
~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 02-07-2015, 05:23 PM

He marveled at the chest as it was unveiled. It was an impressive work, but more it was the perfect method of transporting things without causing too much notice. He needed it, it wasn't solid proof that would get him a big lead, but it was enough that the chief would be willing to let him start more searching. "That has potential. I really like hidey holes, that's unique. But I can't take the first one I'm shown. It's a gift for her, not me."

His mind got caught up on something she had said. It kept ticking back and wouldn't let go. the owner loves these things ... she buys things before I can get a look. Who buys things before they can be checked and cataloged? Unless they knew it was coming in and didn't care about it's appearance. But who could be interested in antiques without caring about the appearance?

His mind was wandering and his eyes were staring off in the distance, unfocused. Catching himself he smiled at the girl, "Sorry, I do like this one, but did you have anything similar? Just to compare it to?"