View Single Post
hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 03-23-2016, 08:56 AM

23 March '16
I decided I'd continue yoga from today where I'd left off because of exams, but I saw super sleepy in the morning, I don't know why it's not like I had a bad sleep last night. Although, I did stumble on the Elisa Lam case on YouTube and it affected me enough that I put my large creepy waist-height Barbie and put her in the cupboard. When I was watching the CCTV footage I felt like crying, it was so unsettling. I don't know why I was so freaked when I've viewed more terrifying things. Maybe because this wasn't so much terrifying as unnerving, and it was real.

It really bothers me why she was acting the way she did in the footage though. I really wish they could solve the case and come to know of the truth. And I'm tempted to go watch it again but I know I shouldn't. I'll tell my friend Nilu-chan all about it this evening and hopefully that'll be what I need to make me feel better.

I'm glad most of my exams are over. Yeah, none of them well except English, they all went 'fine' bordering on 'bad' but I'm just so glad they're over, even though it's highly unsatisfying and demotivating that I'm not going to get even a fraction of what my hard work deserves. I feel much worse for my classmates, who're not going to be having any real holidays because of having to give entrance exams on top of everything else. Just Psychology to go, and I have to get started on that today.