View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-12-2012, 05:10 PM

While chatting with a few others. I came up with an idea, but it would need staff approval and user feedback as well. I've been slowly working on things like bookmarks, icons and stickers. I ended up making a bumper sticker after being given the idea. The only problem with that is how would people make it into a bumper sticker if they decided to print it. I had some random ideas on that, but then I got to thinking what if Menewsha had a shop on a site like Cafe Press where users could purchase Mene relate items?

My idea is that users who were interested in helping the site and had the time could design things like prints for shirts, stickers, things that would go on mugs and stuff like that. They would submit those designs in a special thread created by the staff for this idea. Then the staff would take those designs and upload them to the Cafe Press (or what ever site they would choose to use) for people to purchase. This would allow for advertising outside of the internet and it would also allow Mene to make a little extra money as well.

I'm really not sure if my idea would work, but it's something that I thought would be a way to help the site out in the long run.