View Single Post
Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙。)

Old 04-18-2014, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
It's alright don't worry about it!

Hmm I'd say I'm not that religious, though my mother and aunt are. I needed an elective and it sounded very interesting. I'd say it is too, I'm learning a lot. I'm not one to go to church though. I don't like how nosey people can get and around here you always have to help out with something. I'm not into that, I'd rather attend church and be on merry way without anyone stopping to talk to me. I'm just a huge grouch right now. Yeah it's a degree, I will just be a teacher's aide for now, but I eventually want to teach English.

I'm trying but sometimes I wonder if I'm just meant to be the ugly fat mom who sits on her butt all the time. It just doesn't help that I don't have any support at home. Nobody believes that I can do it, so rather than prove them wrong I'd rather just not even try.

Boys are okay. Jacob's pet turtle recently passed away and it was really hard on him. We might get him another one that is older. Kaleb is having ear troubles again, we had to go out of town to his doctor today. It wasn't very fun trip for him, the doctor put hydrogen peroxide in his ear to soften up the wax, which just hurt him. He had fun shopping though, but I gave him some motion sickness meds so he wouldn't puke all over the van. He slept the whole way home. He gets car sick really bad. Both boys are playing soccer right now and have games tomorrow. I will probably stay home and be a hermit. I haven't been going to their games.
I have issues with organised religion, I just think as long as you live your life well, and are honest and kind, and live to the best you can, then I think if there is a higher power or creator, he will be more than proud of you.

Pfft you are in no way ugly, you have the sweetest face. I think you have got in the cycle like i recently did of not doing anything and feeling content in not doing anything. Its a horrible cycle and it is a bitch to break, but once you do hunni youll start feeling so much better I promise, you have my support.

Llonka you need to get out there and go to these games and support them and show them how proud you are of them! This is the perfect opportunity to break your cycle!!!!
He might need to have his ears syringed, I had a double ear infection once and it was horrible cause I couldn't hear anything it was proper disorientating.
Weirdly I quite enjoyed the syringing experience, I think it was because I had been in discomfort for a long while and it was just like scratching an itch you couldn't reach.