View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 09-03-2016, 05:11 AM

Quote:
To Catch a Burglar

Summary:

I got this prompt from Queenofshire405:

Bilbo/Thorin - Fading
I'd like a fic where, after BOFA, everyone lives. However, Bilbo leaves thinking everyone died (Possibly even those who didn't die in Canon, up to filler) hating him.
So, after a pretty long recovery period, the dwarves go out to get their hobbit back...
To find out that he is Fading, pretty much dying of a broken heart, from the grief of losing them.
(OP would prefer happy ending, but by no means discourages making her cry)

She also asked if I would/could write something explicit ... And here's the surprise: Obviously I can *leaves the fic here and hides her blushing face*

Thank you for this prompt - to be honest, I rather enjoyed running riot with all the angst! I hope you enjoy what I made out of it!

---------- Post added 09-02-2016 at 11:30 PM ----------

Misunderstandings

Summary:

Bilbo stays in Erebor because hobbits hibernate for the winter. This is made rather difficult by the fact that Bilbo has been on sparse rations, ill prepared for a long sleep. It is made dangerous by the fact that the dwarves consider Bilbo a traitor barely tolerated. It is made heartbreaking by the fact that Bilbo thinks that Thorin is hibernating to recover from his great wounds. He tolerates much to be able to join an awakened and healed king in the spring.
kugg i hate bad teeth they s uck

Last edited by star2000shadow; 10-22-2016 at 09:01 PM..