View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 07-01-2014, 01:40 AM

"I'm okay," Sona said with a slight smile, pushing away the unease she felt with so much contact. She cared about friendship, and knew that if Roulan was comfortable with hugs it would slight him if she reacted poorly. It wasn't so bad, after all. She'd manage, for the sake of understanding and friendship.

The blue-haired girl smiled a bit when he answered her. "A warrior." She imagined herself as a warrior - when she was younger, Sona desperately wanted to fight for her clan. Since there were very few Water Clan warriors, Sona imagined herself defending her people with the strength to overthrow the other clans. "I wish I was a warrior."

Her blue eyes flickered down to the dirt that Roulan kicked up, and she repeated this action ... only to have dirt spray back at her.

"I've never had the temperament for a fighter, though." Sona smiled slightly, and looked up to Roulan. "I'm a comforter." She blinked, and remembered to put that in normal terms. "A ... healer. I tend to the sick, and wounded. They appreciate a soft voice and careful attention." Sona continued walking, though started to stray toward the fighters who were challenging one another. She watched for a moment, then smiled a bit.

"I don't have much fighting skill, but I wish I did."
-

"Such high regard for a warrior," Noctis muttered, frowning in Starfish's direction. Her story, though, made Noctis' gaze flicker with pity. Poor woman. Losing her potential mate to Vengeance would only fuel her fire to win. She was a good choice to head up the blending of packs against Vengeance.

Noctis was surprised by Coventina's movements as she prompted him to dance. The Earth alpha frowned gently, but the expression held no true anger. "We don't dance," he caught his wife against him gently, and went along with her movements as best he could, but it was obvious that he wasn't sure what he was doing. Noctis suddenly became stubborn - it was obvious in his maroon eyes as he watched Coventina move.

Despite not having skill, he knew how to move with another being. Noctis' focus was single-minded, and he moved with Coventina as one. Their dancing wasn't exactly traditional - it could have been a fight if not for the music. Still, there weren't many differences between close-quarter combat and a dance. Not in Noctis' mind, anyway.

After successfully leading Coventina in a spin, the male pulled her to him and caught her firmly. "Not that I can't dance. I'm sure we have plenty of Earth clan staring at us right now."

-

Fenris watched Starfish from afar for a few seconds more before approaching. He eyed her for a moment before nudging her arm to get her attention. "We work together." He didn't exactly sound happy, but he seemed to keep his rage in check - barely.

The dark-skinned wolf nodded toward the open space where they'd fought together. "We fight again. We perfect what we learn, and then we teach it." Fenris called for other Earth clan warriors to approach, and he waited for a few to approach. "We fight all of them."

-

Landon could feel Pathose's gaze on him. Honestly, he hated its intensity. He'd never felt it like this before. The youth managed to hold the Vengeance wolf's gaze until Pathose himself broke the stare. When the other male looked away, Landon felt his strength lessen. He let out a silent breath he hadn't known he'd been holding. He drew another once he saw Pathose's fists tighten at the mention of Jazereth's name.

Blue eyes filled with a cold expression. He knew that Pathose hated Jazereth. He knew that. He'd always known that. Why was it bothering him now?

Landon watched as Pathose began to pace. He stood, tense and fighting the strange urge to leave. For once, his conversation with Pathose was uncomfortable. It felt ... feral. It had never been like this before. The former Wind wolf shook his head. He was Vengeance through and through. His recent contact with Fire clan changed nothing. No, it couldn't change anything.

The male forced himself to look neutral as hear listened to Pathose's hatred. He stated it so bluntly. It was something that Landon had shared for so long, he was beginning to feel unsteady now that his feelings toward Jazereth were changing. No. They can't change.

Meeting Pathose's gaze steadily, Landon ignored the urge to tense. The next words that left Pathose's mind should have brought a wicked smile to Landon's lips.

"Will you help me end her?"

He closed his eyes briefly to stop the flood of emotion from showing. When he opened his eyes, Landon's expression was steady.

"I will." Landon chose Pathose. He had always chosen Pathose, even when he'd left the Wind clan - his own family. The male reached forward, offering a hand to his friend. "You know where my loyalties lie, Pathose. Don't question me." It hurts. Yet, it was warranted. Landon waited for Pathose to grasp his wrist, as he had throughout their childhood. It was their handshake of sorts - a sign of friendship. "I do everything for you. You know that."

((Erm. What did Noctis do to Pathose? >___>" Gosh, I need to just start keepign notes.....))