View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 03-27-2014, 09:28 PM

Azelf nodded slightly, listening to Rory speak. So he knew one of them, and the female was more of a toy. He smiled, his tail swaying in a more playful demeanor. He chuckled lightly, as the man with him spoke of how nice it must be to be invisible or forgotten. “I suppose being able to leave everything behind in an instant is quite handy at times, but being invisible and forgotten has its’ disadvantages as well..” he smiled at the hand upon his shoulder, “you are not the type of man, who can merely slink by in the shadows for long. No, you quite thrive within the attention and limelight, an audience to your work persay.” He stepped slightly closer as the other finished talking, his arm around him a bit and that laugh. He chuckled once more, his tail moving to caress Rory’s cheek a bit playfully. The sharp tip grazing the skin, though not hard enough to draw blood.

Such a bad boy” he smiled, “I am not ashamed, and yes, neither should you be. We will teach the world to respect and to fear us both. They would be unwise to underestimate the two of us, especially as a pair.” He stepped past him, his tail caressing his cheek once more as he did, before slipping away. “It will be fun indeed, to watch them squirm like little worms, before each one is led to their slaughter…literally…or mentally metaphorically.” He smiled, glancing over at him again, “I will make my presence known then, but it should be quite an entrance indeed, if I have hope of keeping up with your showmanship.” It was more of a playful tease, he did admire a bit how the other worked, life was an art to him it seemed. Life was the show, and the world was his audience. Azelf could put on quite the show himself if need be, but he also had his own style and flare for things as well.

His eyes lightly lightened a bit in shade, becoming more animalisticly yellow in nature. A habit of his as well, some said when his darker or more feral side slipped to the surface. He had an inkling, that Rory preferred the more animalistic yellow, compared to the icy blue, but both had their own flare. His tail’s end curled slightly once more. He was in quite the playful mood at the moment. Another breeze blew a few strands of his raven hair out of place. A hand moved up, fingers brushing them away a bit. “Care for a lift?” he asks, turning back to him. He smiled, he had teleported others a few times. Anything he was touching, he could teleport with him. He had also been working a bit on teleporting things around him, merely by speaking the name, or by thinking it.

Others had called teleporting a drug. It was a complete ant total rush, which made insideds feel jumbled for a moment, minds to become dazed and high, as if a drug. He was used to it, grew up with it for years. Others did not have that pleasure, so to them, it was a rush.