View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-10-2013, 03:37 AM

Vixen stood up straight, looking highly offended. "Seriously? In nineteen years I've never spilled my guts like that, and now that I finally come lean you don't believe me? You want proof? How about the fact that we both have pictures of my mother? Or the entire file I just found in my father's bank vault filled with evidence? The fact that by even saying I want out is a freaking death sentence! If anyone catches wind of what I've done here tonight, I'll be dead by the end of the week. My father is a madman, and I'm supposed to take over from him when I turn twenty. That's one more year. I have one year to get myself out before I'm stuck forever." Her temper wound down after a moment, leaving a haunted look in her. "I'll offer you this. My services as a spy, my word as an assassin and as a woman to serve to the death. My assurance that I would die before telling anyone about this- or soon after. I'll even give you my weapons for inspection and let you cuff me or whatever you were planning to do. I assume kidnapping was part of the plan." She said, though the idea of handing over her guns clearly pained her. She had gotten them when she was only twelve, and they had belonged to her mother. She took care of them the way someone might care for a pet. But to prove her point, she took them out of her pockets and laid them on the ground between herself and the man. Then she removed the knife from her boot and placed it with them. The knife she had bought after her initiation, it was the first weapon she had ever picked for herself, and it had cost quite a bit.