View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-28-2015, 02:07 PM

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Woke up feeling tired again this morning. Work was alright, I focused pretty hard on the project I was working on and that seemed to make the day go faster. I watched more of that Adobe Illustrator course on Lynda and learned some more interesting stuff. After work I headed home and ran around trying to get some stuff done then played some SWTOR. I ended up staying up late again though. Oops. I need to get better at that...

• • •

Man, this is a pretty tough subject! I've only felt heartbreak a few times but it does go away. Usually there's that freakout moment accompanied with a lot of crying but as they say time heals all wounds.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Today was alright. I woke up feeling pretty tired but at least it's Friday! Work went pretty well. I was still focusing on my project so it made the morning go by pretty quickly. On my lunch break I went out to get some things I needed for my upcoming trip home and stopped in at Banana Republic because they were having a big sale. I never go in there because it's pretty expensive but I found this really cool bracelet for $20 on sale so I splurged. My coworkers complimented me both on that and my outfit so that was a nice confidence booster for the day. ^_^

After work I headed home again, at dinner, and played more SWTOR.

• • •

I wish I could start hearing some boom booming on the roof above my apartment. I'm still waiting (like six months later) for them to fix the ceiling. @_@

Saturday, June 27, 2015

I woke up pretty early this morning and had a bit of a headache all morning long. I puttered around a bit, called my dad, made lunch, tried to play a bit of Phantasy Star but then got pulled away for a while. Afterwards I did some stuff online, made dinner, and played more SWTOR. It got late and I wanted to go to bed but I just didn't feel tired. Eventually I did lay down and managed to fall asleep after a while. Overall it wasn't as productive a day as I was hoping for but oh well.

• • •

Uuuh, I feel like this was a popular song recently? IDK...

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 06-28-2015 at 02:10 PM..