View Single Post
Zimmerdale
To give a shit or not give a shit, that is the easy question.

Old 09-29-2013, 06:26 AM

Sonnet 130. "What?" he asked her instead of answering, as if she had just asked something completely and inexplicably stupid. Anyone who wasn't Trevor couldn't know about his love for Shakespeares sonnets. He thought back to the little pocket book of Shakespeare's sonnets back at home sitting on his night stand, all worn and crap.

He looked around at everyone around them, showing that he was annoyed as he saw friends talking excitedly about being paired together for this assignment.

He rolled his eyes, glaring down at her pencil and then back up to her. "Listen here, princess. You do all the work and I won't give you shit. That's a fair trade, if you ask me," he said as he sat back in his chair, looking down at her from his nose as he leaned his head back slightly, crossing his arms over his chest to show how little he really cared about any of this. He knew well that people would rather do work for him than get threatened to "be given shit" from him. That was how he had passed all of his classes.

His eyes scanned her. Yupp, I want nothing to do with her, he thought to himself.

He knew deep down he should wait before he decided how little he wanted to do with her, being that he wasn't really one to judge, but something about this girl instantly pushed his buttons, and he didn't like it.

Just one class, one period per day, I can handle this, he tried telling himself.

Last edited by Zimmerdale; 09-29-2013 at 06:28 AM..