View Single Post
primadonna
I love Hot Pockets.

Old 09-30-2013, 06:31 PM

Jan finished the last of her jumping jacks and smiled, wiping a bead of sweat from her forehead. "I feel..." She took a deep breath. "...Better." Katelyn smiled up at her from the ground where she was resting her "sore ankles". In all actuality, cheerleaders got away with not working out in gym class for whatever reason. Lucky Katelyn....

As they got back from the showers, Jan toweled off quickly and put back on her clothes just in time for the lunch bell to ring. "Yes! I'm starving!" Katelyn, wearing only a bra and panties, looked over, "You go on without me. I have a quick cheer meeting. I'll be at the lunch room soon."

Jan nodded, swiping up her backpack and merrily making her way to the cafeteria. It was chicken and fries day! Wonderful! After obtaining her lunch tray and paying for her food, Jan walked toward the table. It was weird to do so without Katelyn, so she had to--

Wait. Is that-? The instant she saw Zane, her bad mood returned.

Jan walked quickly past Zane and his group of friends, trying to pretend that she didn't see them. When she made it to the table, she was sure to face away from them.

"Why're they sitting by us?" One voice piped up at the table. "Probably just want to bask in our awesomeness." Another person chuckled.

Jan continued to ignore it, furiously dipping her chicken strips in ketchup and then shoveling them in her mouth. What was it about that guy that just gave her a bad mood? Thank god that she had easy classes for the rest of the day- Creative Writing, AP Art, and 3D Sculpting. It was a wonder sometimes that Jan didn't hang out with the art-kids at school. She gave off the vibe that she'd fit in well with them. The only thing stopping her from doing so was-

Katelyn pounced over and sat next to Jan. "I'm back!" Jan looked up at her with a mouth full of french fries. "Oh, honey, don't take such big bites." Jan cracked a smile and swallowed her food like a 'good girl'. "How was the meeting?" She asked. Katelyn only shook her head. "Same old, same old. What's the deal with that?" She nodded over to Zane's group in front of them. Jan only shrugged. "Dunno, maybe they like us now."

Katelyn laughed at that idea. "Silly, Janny!~" She cooed and gave her a big hug. "Give me some of your food!" Jan giggled and picked up her tray, "No way! Mine!"