View Single Post
primadonna
I love Hot Pockets.

Old 10-01-2013, 01:18 AM

(( Not at all! Its okay! Feel free to move along any other teacher or student if the situation needs it. c: I really like this RP. Its getting interesting. ))

Jan looked down at the packet in front of her. It seemed pretty big. Wasn't this guy supposed to be laid back? Where did she hear that from? Nonetheless, she jotted down a few key things from the syllabus onto a piece of paper in her notebook. Re-writing things was always a good way to remember them.

When it was announced that they already had work, she blinked in surprise. At least she wouldn't have to worry about being bored! What was the assignment again? Write something no longer than a page? Well that's a weird task...

Jan obeyed, though, flipping to a new page and beginning to write a poem.

Quote:
Lost in hope, lost in dream
Lost in you, lost in gleam
Lost in thoughts, lost in shuffle
Lost in love, lost in tussle
She looked down at the paper half an hour later, not believing that this was all she should come up with... My writing is so bad...

Mr. Rainer tapped a roll of papers on his desk and rolled up his sleeves. "I hope we're all done now. Let's go around the room and read what we've got. Remember, this could have been anything, so don't be shy. We'll be getting to know each other better than ever this year." The man pointed to Zane.

"How about you go first, Z? What've you got?"

Jan looked over at Zane and tilted her head.

(( I found that poem on poemhunter.com! There were so many good ones! Wow! ))

Last edited by KatMagenta; 10-03-2013 at 09:56 PM..