Accentuate
NPC

Old 06-11-2015, 11:46 PM

Bearzy

November 4, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's your Monday winner for this week, it's Bearzy:

This is great! Explorer, bounty hunter, pirate? All three? This has a definite Tomb Raider vibe to me, because of the lush greenery cascading down over the stonework, and the location visible through the vines. The use of the branch as well as the trailing vines was clever, gives a really realistic tree-like look.

I imagine this being a monastery, you know those ones that are crazily perched on top of towering rocks that look impossible to access. This one certainly looks like if you stepped over the edge of that walkway you'd have plenty of time to watch your life flash in front of your eyes before you hit the ground.

Though that raises the question of what is Bearzy stealing, and how is she planning on escaping with it...to be revealed with their next avatar, maybe?

December 6, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
My my, it's another second time winner! This Friday's Pick goes to Bearzy:!

First, Bearzy's face in this really cracks me up. The perfect kind of grumbling face. Second, I've always wondered how different the holidays are when experienced in the Southern Hemisphere. Knowing Bearzy is in New Zealand really helps set in my mind what I could expect! Well, the roller blades on the beach, maybe not so much, but check out the rest of that outfit! A festive combination of Santa hat and Santa sweater. Oh, but... only leggings? The outfit is really wacky! But when you consider the setting, it does seem appropriate. Nice warm looking beach and then snow flurries! How bizarre.

So congrats, Bearzy! You've changed my feelings on Southern Hemisphere weather from curiosity to intrigue.

June 8, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
Time for today's Admin's Pick!
I'm picking Bearzy:'s amazing cosplay of Imperator Furiosa!

I gotta admit that I'm kind of in love with Furiosa as is, but then you add that the background was well thought out and with mostly simple items, Bearzy has created a pretty fantastic likeness!
Congratulation on winning your third star!

August 1, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
Greetings, children! It is the first of August! Yay! --- Well, it may be already tomorrow for many of you, but it's still Augusto numero uno for me. I don't have a time machine or nothin'. At least I don't think I do. ... I don't know why I say 'yay'. It's just gets hotter in August, making for a sadder Howdy. Hmmm, if only there was a way for me to erase that 'yay'. *ponders*

And my AP for the week is...

Bearzy:

I love fantastical and magical looking avis, and Bearzy's got that in spades. They've filled their dump truck with magic, drove it over to my house and plopped it on my front lawn. And I was like, "Wow." --- Such a lovely and mysterious creature this is. A celestial being silently floating through the ether. The tones of the Berenice Hair, mixed with the deep blue skin against the darkened sky works really well. But what totally makes it, is how Bearzy has used the deer blush here. It's like the star light is reflecting off it's body. It looks so good.

So congrats to Bearzy on their fourth star!

October 11, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And my AP for the week is... Bearzy:

Okay, let's get real here, kids. I'm feelin' a little deja vu, cause no more than two months ago I gave Bearzy the AP. Honestly, I did. But I tell you that I could not... I could NOT pass this avatar over. Every week I travel to the four corners of Menewsha lookin' for some fashion candy. And I say this without exaggeration, when I saw Bearzy's avi, I stopped in my tracks. Seriously, took my finger off the scroll wheel and everything. -- There is something about this avatar that has entranced me. It's so well done. There is a mystical air to it. A sophistication. A refinement. Everything that i'm not. I like the stark white. How the gold pops against it, and how the mint-colored roses really seems to intensify the other colors. I mean, it's definitely a wiener. Super job!

So congrats to Bearzy on their fifth star!

May 29th, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
My pick this Monday is Bearzy: , securing them a cool 6th star!

This avatar has got me excited for the Summer, and I don't even really like Summer! I can imagine Bearzy's freckled roller-blader from the 80s skating down the New Jersey boardwalk enjoying the sun, listening to her chunky cassette player. Having already skated a mile and a half of the boards, Ms. Blader here had to stop to grab a slushie from the boardwalk convenience store. It's gotten her all pepped up to go another 3 miles, at least!

Congrats, Bearzy! Your star and gold should be added within the day.

Last edited by Elirona; 05-30-2017 at 08:48 PM..