View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 01-26-2012, 05:23 AM

Leah felt a gaze on her but thought nothing of it until Jasper spoke. Her cold, icy blue eyes slid to his own gray ones and she looked him up and down in thought. Many would have found it intimidating and maybe she meant it to be so... more then likely, however, she just didn't care if it was or not. She felt a slight irritation at his child like eyes and loud question, one she didn't much feel like answering in front of guests... Still, they would not likely pay attention to it considering the captain's presence and invitation...

"Fuss? There is none. Greeting is simply not my place so I see no reason to interfere." She said in a tone that would make boiling water freeze. 'or any reason for them to interfere with me' the tone added. She was a gunner, her job was to be tough, look tough, and guard the passengers... not to befriend them. Judging by her tone she felt the same way about the crew... she would protect them with her life but friendship was not in her interest unless they fought hard for it as she would not likely be easily willing.