View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 07-06-2014, 05:43 PM

Hello fellow Menewshians. Ready to get your art on? Time for another maidenroseheart art contest! I have a beautiful picture of a very random person. You are going to take this picture and turn her into... dun dun dun... a superhero!

Not just any superhero. Notice in her hair, there are ribbons that are red, white, and blue. That is the theme! I live in the USA and July 4th just occurred which is a very popular day here. Lots of picnics, fireworks, and general having a good time. So take this very random person and turn her into a patriotic superhero!

Deadline: December 15, 2014
Prizes: I have a prize pool of both commons, EIs, and CIs. I will update information on what is available soon.
Winners: There will be a first, second, and third place. All participants will receive a prize. I will reward very handsomely those who do a very good job.

Details: Place the name "Mindy" somewhere on the picture.

Strike a pose of some sort, preferably action. Superheros don't just stand there looking at their nails.

I'm a huge anime fan and history fan. Extra points for scenery that is familiar (Fairy Tail anyone) and recognizable (Statue of Liberty perhaps?).

Even though this is art, I do have one some requirement. Don't make this rated PG-13 or higher. Some decency required. This also means no over-sized boobs.or butt.

Here is the picture. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Nephila; 03-24-2015 at 12:06 AM..