View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 10-14-2014, 08:43 AM

Ariella smiled softly as she continued picking through the shells into her hand. Moving slightly as the young princess shifted her hand through the wet sand. Ariella hummed softly as she looked up towards the fish that swam around her, the young mermaid was about to swim up towards the surface when two sudden explosions rung through the water. Ariella shrieked as she curled into a ball, the water heated slightly as she started swimming away, her tail swaying frantically in order to get away from what was happening. 'Wh-What's going on? Who is attacking me?' She thought to herself, her eyes shifting up towards the direction the random explosion came from, her trident stuck out of her side, her hand gripping the handle tightly. The gem within the trident glowed lightly, the water around her started whirling about. It shifted around as she turned around heading towards the surface. 'I can't always do this, I don't want to harm anyone, but I won't accept death without a proper reason.' She thought for a moment, her eyes appeared to become slightly void of life.

Ingrid sighed heavily, standing up on her hooves as she started walking again. She had been wandering from place to place. Once she had gotten her fill of water, she continued on. The ground under her shook only slightly as she walked; must have been from her tall frame. The young she-centaur sighed heavily, looking around as she walked into the forest again. She continued walking further into the woods. She believed she was on the very edges of the Dryad territory, her hooves thumping against the ground with a swish of her tail. "I wonder whom I'm going to meet first, I should be trespassing, I am just barely cross the line." She said to herself, crossing her weaponed arms as she looked around at the trees surrounding her.

Mirage purred softly at the feeling of the water. Her bladed tail swished about happily, it wasn't every day she got to travel outside of Vengera. She leaned back, resting on her arms as she looked back. Blinking lightly, she heard someone speak up suddenly. Mirage had to admit, it caught her off-guard a little. She looked back to see a young man standing her, he wasn't too close to her yet he wasn't too far. His question, however, was very important it was about the territory they were on. Mirage blinked her visible red eye, her long black hair following her movements as she slid off the rock. Her tail swayed lightly as she walked up close to the man she walked with, it was tall compared to her, of course, she was only 5'1 in her human form. She lifted her hand and gently pointed his nose. The man was her bodyguard, she had known him for a long time since she was a small child. Mirage giggled softly as she place her arms behind her back, her red eye looking left and right before looking up again, "You worry too much my dear Yuki, however I understand your concern." She said with a smile on her face.

The bandages stretched lightly with each movement Mirage made, she walked away for him, her back facing him. She then turned around, a smile on her face as she giggled; "If they send a squad then we will run. We will not harm them, not yet. Now, why are you being so serious? It's just me, be yourself so I'm not completely bored~." Mirage squealed lightly, her hand gently patting Yukito's shoulder with her cheeks puffed. "Let's see, if I am correct, we are in Pegasus territory so, we don't have much to worry about." the young queen giggled, soon a faint gasp escaped her lips, the bandages around her right eye loosened and drooped low, revealing the shimmering, bright silver eye.The outer part of her eye, which should be white was actually black, if you look closely, you could see the light pink viens in her eye. She quickly covered it up with her hand and looked away. "I never thought I would be ashamed of our peoples' natural eye color." She whispered to herself, her voice was low and almost inaudible.