View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-15-2012, 03:34 PM

Alexa was shocked as the male suddenly came too. She blinked watching him as he tried to get his barings, and shook her head. "Ummm... I'm only me... I don't have any sisters." she said unsure of what the heck this guy was talking about. Triplets? Seriously? This poor fellow was completely drunk. This idiot is so stupid! Look at him! came the sultry voice again, making the small brunette shiver as the male turned away, dry heaving. "Sir... You should really get up..." she said and then looked around. People were staring in disgust at them. I'll rip their eyes out! came a loud hiss making her rub her temple. "Do you need help getting home?" she asked unsurely as she helped him sit up.

He looked extremely pale, and by the previous near puking, she knew he needed to puke the awful crap up, take some ibprofen, and sleep this off. Maybe he would even get by with only a minor hang over. She just hoped he lived somewhere close, because she didn't have any money to call a taxi... And she wasn't sure she wanted to get into a taxi with this guy anyways.