View Single Post
Bishalisious
💕Deliciously Sweet & Bishy💕

Old 04-24-2015, 06:52 PM

Feeling nauseous because my coworker started wearing some fragrance that smells like Bug Spray! Plus the hospital is a fragrance free environment anyway! Idk if its maybe some type of ointment she applies possibly because she does appear to be in her 60's but still rather quit young enough I guess not to retire but close to it by the looks of it to me. If I mentiond the smell to my boss I'm sure they would address it but luckily were not in the same area of the office. But when she breezes by & I get a whiff of her my tummy churns a lil. She's not the only smelly Shelly here though. Another older lady just recently started smelling like she's sweaty & needs a shower. Not the strong funk of underarm sweat but the kind of funk where someone justs get up outta bed without even washing their face at least. Smh...my sense of smell is astronomical & as I get older it gets stronger which is a good & obviously a bad thing.

---------- Post added 04-24-2015 at 03:05 PM ----------

Lmao...this bitch complaining about where she wants the stapler to sit by the fax machine area! It's the old biddy that smells like bug spray to top it off. Why do older adults revert back to acting like freakin toddlers? Bout to hide all the staplers in the common areas & watch to see how she reacts, lol

Last edited by Bishalisious; 04-24-2015 at 06:58 PM..