View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-14-2019, 11:05 AM

Lea grew bored without her party her around and huffed with annoyance was She stood in the kitchen, leaning against the marble counter and wooden cabinets. Shinigami didn't require eating or drinking unless in their human form, but she rarely used it unless she wanted to participate in human events. She spazzed like a cat with a ball of strong when a small black book suddenly appeared before her, before bringing her hands up to open it. Really is was a book that only appeared when an assignment was given. With a sigh, she she closed the book, watching as it disappeared and took her leave. First she had to find Jason, if he hadn't gone to the place where the job took place.

'Forget it.' She thought as she walked out onto the porch and opening her wings. 'I can't waste time looking for him, it's already after four.' Lea took flight without another thought. Her target was a elderly man who was sick, and not getting any better. He's be at the park, and that's where she went. The distance between the safe house and the park weren't far so her destination came into view shortly after she took flight, and she soon spotted her target. The man was sitting on a lone park bench. Though she could simply address the older male, some was common for mortals to see the shinigami around who came to collect them, she chose not to. She decided she'd at least follow him home and then strike.

Why? Because, a soul usually felt more a peace when at home.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Arael casually followed the older guardian back towards headquarters, stuffing his hands on the pockets of his white hoodie, he lowered his amber eyes some as the other mentioned looking for him. "I was in the courtyard today, trying to figure out how to unreal my wings- didn't get anywhere though." He spoke, murmuring by the end of his statement. His mentor had to patrol, so he wouldn't be back until later, which left the younger to figure it out alone.

He raised his eyes to Silas when he asked about going to the lounge, then gave his head a tilt when he mentioned Anders running late, and listened quietly. That just meant he could spend more time with the guardian at his side currently. Somewhere quite sound good, as did something stronger than tea. He offered Silas a small and lazy smile. "The second floor sounds better, I bet we could both use a little pick-me-up right about now." He said.