View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-15-2019, 03:51 AM

Lea continued to watch the elderly man as he sat on the park bench, quickly growing bored. She tilted her head when the elderly man seemed to be looking at her and hesitated before making a move. Could he see her like all the others she had met before stealing their souls? Hearing the sudden ruffling of feathers caused her to spazz, and her reflexes kicked in. The blade of her scythe was inches from slicing through her partners neck, before she could fully turn around to see who was behind her.

A cocky smirk formed in Jason's lips "Fancy way of saying hello- relax, would ya?" He spoke casually, causing Lea to sigh a breath of relief. She relaxed her weapon over her back and straightened out some. "You should know better than to sneak up on me like that, Jae! Where have you been?" She responded, followed by an annoyed question.

"Flying. My head's a little messed up from yesterday, so I went flying." Jason explained easily, taking note that Lea still wasn't very amused. She dropped her eyes briefly, then turned her attention to the elderly man. "His name came up today. I want to follow him home first though.." She murmured. Jason shifted his attention as well and stood quietly for a moment before lowering his head.

"He's waiting for you to come a s take him."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Arael easily walked with Silas through the doors and inside the large and fancy, at least in his eyes, building they called headquarters. Arael offered Farah a small smile when he addressed them, and followed Silas over to the desk to greet the old man. He mostly stood quietly while the two conversed, only stopping his gaze to the floor at the mention of a training course.

Casually waving goodbye as he began to follow the older guardian once more, climbing the staircase leading up to the second floor. Arriving in the lounge, Arael watched the older for a moment before smiling. "I could go for some Orange Jasmine, please." He said, being mindful of his. manners. "So, you covered for Melia? No wonder you looked so exhausted when I first saw you. You okay?" The younger spoke, genuinely concerned about the older. If he needed to rest.. He had time before Anders came to meet them.