View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-19-2019, 02:48 AM

"He's waiting for you to take him."

Lea blinked at his words, and glanced at the old man. "Waiting?" She repeated quietly. Jason nodded. "Look at him, he's got nothing left, and he's obviously sick." He explained. "He did something he regrets, and probably can't forgive himself.. I almost feel bad for him. Still.." "Letting him live like that is too cruel." Lea finished Jason's sentence and lowered her scythe. No guardians were around to stop her- so, why was she hesitating? She glanced at her partner, who had lowered his head. "Don't you understand? As shinigami, we do what the guardians can't. If they're already dying, why let them suffer? We give them a release by ending their suffering."

Jason balled his hands by his sides. "He's innocent.." Lea held up her scythe and pointed it in the direction of the old man, keeping her blue and red eyes on Jason. "He's already dead! That man has no light in his eyes, no fight left. Get it through your head! By taking him, we're granting him mercy." She said before hovering towards the man, who smiled at her as her scythe struck him. His body fell limp as is he had fallen unconscious or a sleep and his spirit left.

Lea turned to Jason, who hadn't raised his head. "This is our job.. Quit acting like you're still human!" By the time she had noticed the pain on Jason's face, he had already left. He murmured something inaudible, then flew off.

"..What have I done..?" Lea whispered, long after he had left. She soon flew off to find Mars. She had just messed up, big time.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Arael sat quietly as Silas spoke, and lowered his head. He could hear the uneasiness in his voice and felt pretty bad for saying anything. He felt even worse when th older mentioned yesterday's topic. The shinigami he had guarded in the past. "Shinigami.. When you think about it.. Why are they born? I'm sorry for asking something like this.. I just don't understand why anybody would throw their life away.."